To support end users that leverage Ethernet-based industrial networking, WAGO’s new PROFINET I/O Fieldbus Couplers 750 Series operate as I/O devices in the PROFINET network. The couplers identify connected I/O modules and create local process images for one or more controllers. The device ID can be assigned via DCP protocol or set via DIP switch.
The compact couplers come in two versions, 750-375 Standard and 750-377 ECOnomy, with support of PROFINET 2.2. Both versions support PROFIEnergy, PROFIsafe and iPar-Server, PROFINET RT and PROFINET services such as topology detection and automated device replacement.
The 750-375 Standard:
- Supports up to 250 I/O modules
- Supports two I/O controllers and one I/O supervisor
- Supplies 1700mA of internal power
- 1024 byte input/output process image
The 750-377 ECOnomy:
- Supports up to 64 I/O modules
- Supports one I/O controller and one I/O supervisor
- Supplies 700mA of internal power
- 256 byte input/output process image
Complete with web-based management for simple device configuration and WAGO-I/O-CHECK software for ease of commissioning, the couplers offer high speed transmission cycle times with a minimum of 1 ms. Unlike similar products in the market, the PROFINET I/O Fieldbus Couplers offer a built-in Ethernet switch, flexible I/O platform and available connection to 400+ I/O modules.
Filed Under: TECHNOLOGIES + PRODUCTS, I/O modules, Networks • connectivity • fieldbuses