Extruded aluminum components and assemblies find ready application in a host of applications, from building products to automotive components, alternative energy, machinery, electronics and medical products.
This webinar will review the attributes of extruded aluminum that make it extrusions so promising for product designers and engineers, and the “practicalities” of extrusion design. A number of mini case studies will illustrate creative extrusion-based solutions to product challenges in industries ranging from lighting to medical devices to automotive .
Watch this webinar to learn:
- The primary performance attributes of aluminum, and aluminum extrusions
- Design considerations for creative product solutions
- Size/shape considerations
- Alloy selection and trade-offs
- The potential in creative fabrication
- “Real” economics of extrusion-based solutions
Filed Under: WEBINARS