Compressed air is one of the least efficient ways to transmit energy to manufacturing machines. This webinar will discuss the high cost of compressed air, why it is typically inefficient, and what to do about it. The webinar will be discussing the complete system from the air compressors all the way to the end use.
Topics covered in this webinar include:
- Why compressed air is expensive
- Three secrets to cutting compressed air costs
- System pressure and its effects
- Improving the supply side
- Efficient transmission of compressed air
- Reducing the demand side