This webinar was recorded on Thursday, August 31, 2017. Click below to watch the webinar on demand.
Join us for this webinar exploring new possibilities of connecting motion control in machines to other devices both inside and outside the same machine on the factory floor, and how you and your company can benefit.
Attend this webinar to learn:
- Overview of critical machine design parameters such as performance, reliability, and quality assurance
- Sending manufacturing changes directly to the controller
- Controller networking; working with multiple communication protocols
- Examples using common fieldbuses including Ethernet/IP, EtherCAT, UDP and others
- Accessing information via multiple methods including web server, SD card, and remote memory
Senior System Engineer
Carroll Wontrop is a Senior Systems Engineer at Kollmorgen located in Radford, VA. He has over 30 years of experience working in the field of motion control as an application engineer, product manager, product marketing manager, sales coordinator, and systems engineer. Carroll presently works as a system engineer with the Kollmorgen motion control products and is involved with applications in a variety of machine types that commonly use servomotors and controls. He can be contacted at [email protected]
Filed Under: WEBINARS, Motion control • motor controls, Networks • connectivity • fieldbuses