This webinar was presented live on Wednesday, January 17, 2018. Click below to watch on demand.
Using metal AM in low production is possible but is metal AM ready for volume manufacturing? This webinar will present the Renishaw vision for Laser Powder Bed Fusion as just another tool in the manufacturers toolbox. From “art” (your D4AM design) to final inspected “part” (the components you sell) it will take you on a manufacturer’s journey of the development and production processes and technology required to create a turnkey Manufacturing workflow for metal AM. Join us to see what Smart Manufacturing really means on the shop floor and how metal AM can begin to be regarded as potentially viable for volume producers.
After completing this webinar, you will be able to:
- Understand the advantages of laser modulation and scanning strategies
- Consider parameter modification with respect to your parts functional requirements
- Assess criticality of Design for AM (DfAM) for a successful product outcome
- Use holistic design – not just move a manufacturing problem downstream
- Remove post process ‘pain’
Business Manager – Additive Systems
Filed Under: WEBINARS
Tell Us What You Think!