Tuesday, September 4, 2018
2:00pm ET / 11:00am PT
As a manufacturer or machine builder, you may ask yourself: What’s the value of IIoT? And where do I even begin to launch my digital transformation journey? This Webinar leverages best practices, insights, and IIoT use cases from Schneider Electric, Accenture, and IDC industry thought leaders, to drive forward your digital journey — with the goal of enabling you to run a more efficient, productive, and sustainable industrial enterprise.
You’ll gain exclusive insights from IDC’s research on IIoT in manufacturing and discover how Schneider Electric and Accenture are partnering together to leverage IoT, artificial intelligence, digital services innovation, and digital twin technology to help customers succeed in the digital economy.
The most important takeaway from this webinar? Hear how to determine your most pressing business challenge first … and then ways to leverage the right technology and partnerships to solve it.
IDC’s Group Vice President of Internet of Things, Carrie MacGillivray, along with Schneider Electric EVP of IoT & Digital Offers Cyril Perducat, and Accenture’s Managing Director, Industrial EALA Lead, Jean Cabanes, will address questions such as:
- How easy it is really to get started with IoT?
- What are concrete examples of best ways to embark on digital transformation?
- How do small changes create big business value?
- What does it mean to create a new digital business model and what are some manufacturing examples?
- How important is software in this new digital economy?
- How does an IIoT strategy create value across the full digital lifecycle — from design and build to operation and maintenance?
- What is the first step I should take in a factory environment?
- What is the typical return on investment on IIoT integration?
- How does artificial intelligences support digital factory transformation?
- How do I handle old or legacy assets or systems?
- What role can an open co-innovation ecosystem play here?
- Any tips for bringing together IT and OT?
- What about cloud vs. IoT at the edge?
- What are deployment considerations to keep in mind?
After participating in this webinar, you will have a better understanding of when IIoT adoption makes the most sense, additional considerations such as cybersecurity, ramping up a digital workforce, and ways to scale digital transformation to your company’s unique needs.
Executive Vice President – IoT & Digital Offers
Managing Director, Industrial EALA Lead
Group Vice President, Internet of Things & Mobility