With ever increasing Connectivity options, Security Protocols and Sophisticated Human Interfaces, Software and AP developers find themselves caught more deeply in the dichotomy of dealing with increasing complexity of designs and shrinking timelines. Resource constraints and constantly evolving software landscape provide challenges to software Integration that have to be overcome to enable designers to focus on the actual application.
Developers need a Modular Software Framework that accelerates software integration, provides flexible programming options and enables application re-use across multiple platforms. “That framework is MPLAB® Harmony.”
Join us for the webinar series where we provide a technical overview of MPLAB® Harmony, Live tool demos, Microchip and third party Middleware support and finally demonstrate how Harmony accelerates software integration and moves development focus and resources to Application Development and testing.
Watch this webinar to learn:
- In depth Hands-on Demo of MPLAB® Harmony Configurator.
- Introduction to MPLAB Harmony Configurator (MHC).
- How to create a new project.
- Using MHC to graphically configure framework, middleware and the microcontroller for the end application.
- Demonstrate how MHC accelerates application development and provides context sensitive help for MPLAB Harmony elements.
- Demonstrate using MHC to easily address changing application requirements (RTOS Changes, Device changes).
*Integrating Network Connectivity in an embedded design.
This webinar was brought to you by:
Filed Under: WEBINARS