Watch On Demand. This webinar was originally broadcast on July 13th, 2017.
Joining the IIoT doesn’t have to be intimidating or complicated.
This webinar will discuss different ways Maple Systems Smart HMIs can help your organization connect to the Industrial Internet of Things, today.
During the webinar we will discuss common IIoT protocols including MQTT, OPC UA, and Modbus TCP; plus unique IIoT solutions Maple Systems offers like EasyAccess 2.0 (remote HMI access) and cMT Viewer.
- Learn how you can connect to the IIoT, today
- Overview of MQTT, OPC UA, Modbus TCP Gateway, and MySQL Database Server
- Introduce EasyAccess 2.0 (remote HMI access) and cMT-Viewer
- How to retrofit older HMIs for IIoT functionality
- Overview of Maple Systems Smart HMIs
Electrical Engineer, Sales & Product Training
Diane Callahan, MBA
Customer Relations Manager
Filed Under: WEBINARS