RFMW (San Jose, CA) has announced design and sales support for a new, wideband hybrid coupler from EMC Technology (Hopkinton, MA). The WH0530TF features:
- 100 W CW power handling from 500 to 3,400 MHz.
- An operating temperature range of -55° to +85°C.
- An amplitude balance that is held to +/- 0.9 dB max.
- A phase balance that is held to +/- 3°.
- A footprint of 10 x 50 x 3.5 mm.
- Applicability in power amplifier design, signal distribution, and switch networks.
For more information visit www.rfmw.com and www.emc.com.
Filed Under: M2M (machine to machine)