Harwin (Salem NH) has broadened the range of its Datamate Mix-Tek mixed-technology connector series that is available as standard off-the-shelf products. Now horizontal and coax versions of the popular 2 mm pitch hi-rel family are immediately available for designers, reducing design time. Features include:
- Power only configurations from 2-10 power contacts.
- Mixed contact configurations from 2 signal/2 power through to 12 signal/4 power.
- Power contacts rated for use at up to 20 A.
- Signal contacts rated at up to 3 A.
- 50 ohm coax contacts rated @ 6 GHz.
- Polarized moldings carry UL94V-0 rating.
For more information, visit www.harwin.com.
Filed Under: Connectors (electrical) • crimp technologies, M2M (machine to machine)