Steute Industrial Controls, Inc. offers a wide assortment of wireless pushbutton and selector switches featuring internal electrodynamic energy generator. No battery required.
Actuation sends a unique, coded telegram to one or more compatible, easily-programmed Receivers. Receiver sends confirmation of received telegram. If pushbutton actuator does not receive the confirmation signal within 15 ms, it transmits a second telegram. Receiver accepts up to 10 discrete telegrams per channel. For more imformation, view the 17-minute tutorial webinar.
- Energy harvesting design (no battery required)
- Available for operation at 915 MHz or 868 MHz
- Pushbuttons provided with six (6) color plates
- Maximum nominal transmisssion range: 195 feet (60 m) indoors, 2,297 feet (700 m) “free air”
- Bidirectional communication with Receiver
- Switch signal configurable at Receiver (e.g. NO, NC, other).
- Ingress protection rating: IP67
- Mechanical life expectancy: > 800,000 actuations
- Operating temperature range: -4° F to 149° F (-20° C to +65° C)
- Certifications: FCC, IC (SW915 MHz models), EC (SW868 MHz models)
- Two-position selector switches
- Key-operated switches
- Toggle switches
- One, two, and three-position housings
- Transmission range extenders
For additional information and specifications go to the Steute Wireless website.
Filed Under: TECHNOLOGIES + PRODUCTS, Energy management + harvesting
Tell Us What You Think!