(Westminster, CA) – Noran Engineering, Inc. (NEi) announced a special promotion on its software portfolio with pricing designed to assist companies with end-of-year budgets to close. NEi’s portfolio of software featuring the latest release of NEi Nastran V9.13 for high end Finite Element Analysis (FEA) is included. Packages are available that can provide up to 20% cost savings. The new software has innovative features aimed at simulations that typically are difficult from the standpoint of man-hours and complexity. These include:
· Automated Impact Analysis for transient impact studies and drop testing
· Hyperelastic Material Model for simulating large strain, rubber like materials
· Linear Surface Contact for performing true surface-to-surface contact analysis in a linear static solution
· Automated Surface Contact and Weld Generation
· 3D Composite Solid Element
· 64-Bit Large Model Capability
More detailed information is available at www.NENastran.com/year-end-nastran-promotion.
: Design World :
Filed Under: FEA software, Software
Tell Us What You Think!