Analog Devices has introduced the first in a new series of high-voltage, low-noise, zero-drift, precision operational amplifiers. The dual-channel ADA4522-2 op amp reduces reduce system noise, cost, board space, and development time by providing on-chip electro-magnetic interference (EMI) filtering and eliminating the need for calibration circuitry.
The ADA4522-2 op amp operates within a supply voltage range of 4.5 V to 55 V. The device provides the ease-of-use of a precision op amp with the ultra-low offset and drift of a zero-drift op amp. The op amp is suitable for a wide range of applications, including current sensing in electronic loads, power supplies and motor control and offset correction in composite amplifiers used in instrumentation and other applications.
- Low noise: 5.8 nV/√Hz @ 1 kHz typ
- Low offset: 5 uV max @ 25 C
- Low offset voltage drift: 22 nV/ºC max
- Wide bandwidth: 2.7-MHz GPB
- Operates from supply voltages of 4.5 V to 55 V
- High chopping frequency: 1.5 MHz for wider closed loop bandwidth and easy filtering
- Inputs sense Vee and rail-to-rail output
The ADA4522-2 in SOIC-8 and MSPOP packaging is available now at $1.46 in 1K quantities. The ADA4522-4 in TSSOP-14 and SOIC-14 packaging will be available in September at $3.14 per 1K quantities.
Analog Devices, Inc.
The post Zero-drift precision op amp simplifies board design appeared first on Analog IC Tips.
Filed Under: Analog IC Tips, TECHNOLOGIES + PRODUCTS