The live webinar was Oct 8, 2013.
3D-printed electronics deliver benefits that mirror those of 3D-printed mechanical parts. Integrate the two processes into one hybrid solution to amplify the advantages in time savings, cost reduction and design flexibility to achieve unmatched efficiencies and create revolutionary products. Join us to discover what is possible when you integrate electro-mechanical design and manufacturing.
In this webinar you will learn:
- How the hybrid process works
- What types of integrated electronics are possible
- What are the advantages and considerations
- What the future holds
Latest posts by Stacy Combest (see all)
- Webinar: The Future of Standard Ethernet: Industrial IoT Convergence with the Control System – October 27, 2016 - September 21, 2016
- Webinar: Design Value into 3D Printed Parts - August 17, 2016
- Webinar: Challenges and solutions for process plant design - July 27, 2016