MIDDLETOWN, PA — Phoenix Contact’s new industrial-quality hand tools reduce hand and forearm strain. The comprehensive TOOL fox line includes tools for all work related to control cabinets, including cutting, stripping and crimping, as well as screwdrivers and test equipment.
The tools’ ergonomic handles are made of both hard and soft plastic, which creates a slip-proof grip. Improved leverage makes working easier and requires less force. The crimping pliers, for example, require 25 percent less exertion force than traditional models. This prevents hand and forearm strain and reduces fatigue.
Available tools include:
• Crimping pliers
• Stripping tools for standard and special conductors
• Screwdrivers with standard drives
• Torque screwdrivers (adjustable)
• Hand pliers
• VDE tools
• Measuring devices/voltage testers
• Automatic cutting, stripping and crimping devices
All products in the line feature black and teal handles to create a uniform, professional appearance. Applicable products were tested in accordance with DIN EN 60352-2 and DIN 50018.
Latest posts by Dave Miyares (see all)
- Heatsink 101: Everything You Ever Wanted To Know Web Seminar – Mentor Graphics - October 24, 2013
- WAGO Expands A-B® Free Add-On Instruction Software Suite - February 23, 2012
- Dual-winding Inductors for High-current Applications - February 13, 2012