Advanced Design Technology (London, U.K.) has announced an update to its TURBOdesign Suite, an aerodynamic and hydrodynamic 3D design software package that allows users to design, analyze, and optimize all types of turbomachinery. Features of the TURBOdesign Suite 6.0 update include:
- Newly developed, validated, map prediction capability within TURBOdesign Pre.
- An updated modern interface for 3D blade design in TURBOdesign 1.
- Enhanced post-processing capabilities utilizing user-definable functions.
- The creation of a Design of Experiments analysis using new functionality fully contained within TURBOdesign Optima.
- Analysis of the DoE results using Kriging Response Surface Modelling, fully integrated within TURBOdesign Optima.
- Export of the final optimum design as a solid model including the backplate and fillets utilizing a new module to the suite – TURBOdesign 3Dlab.
For more information, visit www.adtechnology.co.uk.
Filed Under: Rapid prototyping