Parker’s Electromechanical Automation Division has released the P Series direct-drive rotary servo motor (PM-DD). Paired with the P Series drive, the PM-DD provides a competitively priced solution delivering high performance for demanding OEM and end-user applications.
PM-DD series standard features include:
- 13 models covering 5 frame sizes of 135, 175, 230, 290, and 360 mm
- Rated torque from 3 to 160 Nm
- Rated speed of 150 and 200 rpm
- Accuracy of +/- 30 arc sec., repeatability of +/- 1.3 arc sec
- 20 bit, BiSS-C, absolute encoder
- CE (EMC & LVD) compliant
The PM-DD is suitable for robotic, indexing table, and inspection equipment applications. Overall position capabilities support it being mounted to Parker linear products to provide multi-axis solutions for a number of high-tech industries, such as life science, semiconductor, and electronics manufacturing.
For more information on Parker’s PM-DD motor, please visit www.parkermotion.com/pm-dd.
Filed Under: Motion Control Tips