Antenna Company AC30011 SuperShape antenna is a a multi-constellation antenna for location tracking and positioning applications, supporting GPS, GLONASS, and BeiDou frequency bands. The solution, AC30011, is designed and optimized for easy integration into industry standard OBD-II dongle form factors and has been tested with industry leading GNSS chipsets.
Antenna coverage and performance is a critical issue for many telematics products on the market due to the location of the unit in the vehicle.
- AC30011 provides greater coverage and accuracy in challenging RF conditions compared to ceramic GPS patch antennae
- AC30011 provides omni-directional coverage pattern and does not require any external LNA or filter components to achieve good performance
- Efficiencies of 65 to 70 percent are typical and the solution exhibits excellent impedance matching over the frequency bands
- Designed for close integration with 4G cellular antennas in telematics units to avoid coupling between antennae
- Design was pre-tested and optimized for integration into an OBD-II form factor, which allows fast time-to-market for new designs without the need for an extensive and iterative tuning process for the antenna
Filed Under: Rapid prototyping