B&K Precision (Yorba Linda, CA) has announced the 9200 Series, its latest multi-range programmable DC power supply line. This new series includes four 200 W-600 W models that can deliver power in any combination of the rated voltage and current up to the maximum output power of the supply. Additional features include:
- Voltage and current ranges up to 150 V and 25 A.
- Applicability in electronics manufacturing, R&D, service and repair, and education.
- A high resolution, 1 mV/0.1 mA display.
- Output On/Off control.
- An intuitive user interface with numerical keypad, cursor keys, and rotary control knob to quickly adjust voltage and current settings.
- Internal memory storage that saves and recalls up to 72 different instrument settings.
- List mode programming, remote sense, and standard USBTMC-compliant USB, RS-232, and GPIB interfaces supporting SCPI commands.
- Remote control software.
For more information visit www.bkprecision.com.
Filed Under: M2M (machine to machine)