Clippard is known as the pioneer of miniature pneumatic products. The MAV series poppet valves were introduced in 1958 and were known for their bubble tight design with large flow for their small #10-32 threaded ports.
Clippard’s GV series valves offer the same characteristics of its original line with flow 10 times more than the MAV series and 2.5 times the flow of the MJV series. These 2-way and 3-way valves are offered in 1/4” NPT and 3/8” push-quick ports along with a cartridge mounted version. With Clippard’s versatile 15/32-32 nose thread, a large variety of buttons and valve actuators can be used with the GV stem operated valves. The GTV series are toggle valves with panel mounting capabilities (5/8-32 nose thread). The outlet port on all GV valves can be easily positioned to any orientation for mounting convenience.
- Will accept a variety of manual, air pilot, electrical or mechanical actuators
- Small, compact size, lightweight
- Design flexibility and fast response
- Electroless nickel plated brass and anodized aluminum construction for long life and corrosion resistance
- Stainless steel stems and springs for corrosion resistance
- Optional Corrosion-Resistant Series also available that incorporates ENP brass replacing the annodized aluminum to provide enhanced protection for valves used with mildly corrosive media such as moisture in air or gases. Add “CR-” to the beginning of each part number.
- Ideal for use with Clippart Single-Acting, Spring Return Air Pilot Actuators (MPA series)
Filed Under: Pneumatic Tips