Omega (Stamford, CT) has announced a series of rangeable, very low differential pressure transmitters which can output either static (gage) pressure or differential pressure. Applications include building energy management systems, process control systems, and pressure drops across ductwork. Features include:
- 3 Selectable Outputs (0 to 5 Vdc, 0 to 10 Vdc, and 4 to 20 mA).
- A pushbutton or remote zero.
- A 4 digit LCD that can show either static or differential pressure.
- A durable glass filled polyester case.
- 4 unidirectional and 4 bi-directional ranges.
For more information, visit www.omega.com.
Filed Under: Infrastructure