Fujitsu Components America, Inc. released a compact and lightweight printed circuit board relay designed for high-current safety and power efficiency solutions in 12-volt battery vehicles. Primary applications include emergency battery disconnect, regenerative braking systems, controlling switching between two batteries, energy management, and battery coupling.
- FTR-V1 is a 210A relay that offers 160A (25 deg. C) and 110A (120 deg. C) of continuous current carrying capabilities
- A maximum 1200A inrush for 0.2sec. (-40 deg. C)
- Sealed package weighs 120g and occupies an 85mm x 52mm footprint
- Features double-winding latching coil and 600micro Ohm contact resistance
- At an operating temperature range of -40 to 120 degrees Celsius, relay delivers a contact life of 100 thousand operations at 14VDC inrush 230A
- Press fit terminals on the control side eliminate the need for harnesses and allow direct connection to the PCB. Terminal screws are provided for load
Filed Under: Materials • advanced