By Kevin Siegel, Marketing Manager
HELUKABEL® offers diverse Industrial Ethernet solutions to face the challenges of evolving industries. Our HELUKAT® cables are much more than your average Industrial Ethernet cables.
- PROFINET (Type A, B, C, & R), Ethernet/IP, EtherCat, CC-Link and others.
- Cat 5 through Cat 7 available. The higher the category, the more data transmitted, over longer distances, and at the highest speeds (10Gb/s at 1200 MHz)
- Data transmission speeds are backwards compatible, while thinking ahead for future infrastructure growth
Environmental and Mechanical Benefits:
- Robust PUR, PVC and FRNC jackets that are chemical, oil, microbial and temperature resistant
- Flexible for easy installation
- Drag chain-rated products for continuous-flex operations
- Torsion-resistant (+/180°) Type R for robotic applications
- As a member of the SPE Industrial Partner Network, HELUKABEL is at the forefront in designing new products to meet rigorous industrial demands while maintaining small diameters and compact connectors (ix Industrial™).
Download our Industrial Ethernet brochure now:
Read About How to Tell Category Data Cable Apart:
Learn How Single Pair Ethernet is Used in Industrial Manufacturing:
View our Single Pair Ethernet Product Portfolio:
The Revolution in Ethernet Connectors
Read about the ix Industrial™ interface and how it has emerged as a promising alternative to standard RJ45s with a signiﬁcantly smaller design and more robust construction. https://oxomi.com/p/3000777/catalog/10222161
ix Industrial™ Connectors
View our ix Industrial™ connector options. https://oxomi.com/p/3000777/catalog/10261423
Sponsored content by Helukabel
Filed Under: Sponsored Content