Large food, beverage, tobacco, beauty and healthcare manufacturers, as well as packaging and ingredients suppliers, face challenges to meet consumer demand in a competitive marketplace. New goods must be delivered on time without compromising quality, yet gaining this efficiency can be a challenge. Different product mixes, materials and compliance requirements involving multiple factories, geographies and suppliers must be managed.
Perfect Production software addresses the manufacturing complexities that affect large CPG manufacturers. By introducing the concept of a virtual twin to CPG production, Perfect Production provides real-time visibility, control and synchronization of the business processes performed by plants and suppliers. Manufacturers can establish a common set of operational standards that can be managed holistically and globally, while continuously improving and meeting local market and customer needs.
Specifically, the program offers:
- accelerated new product introduction and reduced cost of quality
- reduced inventory and increased production throughput, from raw materials, components and semi-finished goods synchronized with production, quality inspection and equipment maintenance processes
- brand integrity and a consistent consumer experience, from precise and uniform management of all operational processes for multiple brands and regions within and across plants, with the flexibility to adapt to local requirements
- synchronized and coordinated flow of information
- rapid recognition and correction of quality issues, from collaborative problem solving tasks across a dynamic supply chain before issues become serious.
Filed Under: Green engineering
Tell Us What You Think!