Keysight Technologies (Santa Rosa, CA) [NYSE: KEYS] has introduced compliance test software for the latest mobile high-definition link (MHL) specification. The MHL 3 source compliance test software allows engineers to test their MHL 3 transmitters the same way they are tested at official authorized MHL compliance test centers using Keysight Infiniium oscilloscopes. The Keysight MHL 3 compliance software includes new features along with test suites for all previous versions of MHL, which are required to validate interoperability of MHL 3 devices. The software feature set includes:
- MHL 1, MHL 2 and MHL 3 test suites.
- Cable model and equalizer setup for complete control in what-if analysis as well as standard compliance testing.
- User-defined mask setup to suit individual company goals as well as standard masks required in compliance testing.
- DUT automation control for MHL 3 unattended testing using Simplay Labs test accessories.
- Saved waveform analysis to import waveforms for remote support or offline analysis.
- User comments for in-depth details in test reports.
- Calibration test suites for MHL TMDS receiver test as well as source device eCBus receiver testing
Keysight’s MHL source compliance testing solution includes:
- Infiniium DSO91304A/DSA91304A 13-GHz oscilloscopes for transmitter testing.
- InfiniiMax probe amplifiers and probe heads.
For more information visit www.keysight.com.
Filed Under: M2M (machine to machine)