This is an on demand webinar. Fill out the form below to view.
Creating prototypes that look and feel like their production counterparts greatly reduces the product development cycle and makes communication of design ideas much more effective. Most prototypes, however, are made from multiple parts that need to be assembled, which takes time. PolyJet multi-material 3D printing lets you quickly produce realistic prototypes with different material properties and colors, all in a single manufacturing operation. View the webinar to learn how multi-material 3D printing saves time.
What You Will Learn:
- Who can benefit from multi-material 3D printing
- PolyJet’s role in producing realistic prototypes and concept models
- Productivity improvements compared with other 3D printing methods
- How multi-material technology compares with traditional fabrication methods
- Where multi-material 3D printing is a best fit
- How other companies have benefitted
Filed Under: WEBINARS