The SpeedStack mezzanine connector system from Molex (Lisle, IL) provides a low profile solution for PCB space savings and a narrow body width for optimized airflow in high-speed and very dense applications. Compact SpeedStack connectors feature:
- A stack height of 4.00mm.
- Support data rates up to 40 Gbps per differential pair.
- A 0.80mm pitch, with a narrow housing design to minimize obstruction in convection air system cooling.
- Robust insert-molded wafer design including a protected shrouded housing.
- A shielding ground pin to improve electrical performance and minimize cross-talk.
For more information, visit www.molex.com
Filed Under: Connectors (electrical) • crimp technologies, M2M (machine to machine)