Agilent Technologies (Santa Clara, CA) announced the LTE/LTE-Advanced multi-channel PXI-based test solution, which accelerates the setup of multi-channel test system configurations and enables engineers to gain deeper insight into complex carrier aggregation and spatial multiplexing MIMO designs. The test solution offers:
- Time-synchronized MIMO testing (2×2 or 4×4).
- RF M9381A PXIe vector signal generators.
- M9391A PXIe vector signal analyzers.
- Provides less than 0.38% EVM and less than 20 nsec time synchronization between channels.
- Up to 160 MHz signal generation and analysis bandwidth.
For more information, visit www.agilent.com.
Filed Under: M2M (machine to machine)