The Arm Cortex-A8 based AMIC110 SoC is an industrial communications processor that supports industrial communication protocols. It can be programmed to support high-level operating systems. With the microprocessor unit (MPU) subsystem, you can independently operate for greater efficiency and flexibility.
- Up to 300-MHz Sitara™ ARM Cortex-A8 32-Bit RISC Processor
- On-Chip Memory (Shared L3 RAM)
- External Memory Interfaces (EMIF)
- Programmable Real-Time Unit Subsystem and Industrial Communication Subsystem (PRU-ICSS)
- Power, Reset, and Clock Management (PRCM) Module
- Real-Time Clock (RTC)
For details on these features and more information, visit the website for Texas Instruments.
Filed Under: Rapid prototyping