The latest release 2.4 of the EPLAN (Germany) Platform is now available for download and, for the first time, also as a 64-bit version. Overall, the CAE system makes an impact by providing additional opportunities to increase efficiency during the engineering process. Features include:
- The new major release of the EPLAN Platform is now available.
- PLC project planning in graphical overviews.
- Sub-projects and new navigation options.
- Extended support for IEC 81346 and IEC 61355.
- Structuring principles and reference designations.
For more information, visit www.eplan.de/en.
Filed Under: Rapid prototyping