Parker’s Electromechanical Automation Division has released the ETH125 electric cylinder, a 125 mm frame size actuator. Parker’s latest addition to the ETH product line serves to further extend the performance range of the series and create a family of products that maintains the greatest thrust density of any ball screw driven actuator on the market. The ETH125 is the fifth and largest frame size in the series and expands this line of industrial cylinder product to serve a much broader range of application requirements.
The ETH is the next generation of electric thrust cylinder product and uses a completely new integrated drive train and guidance design that has enabled Parker to maximize the overall thrust capacity within a smaller overall footprint. With the development of the 125mm frame size, Parker’s ETH now spans a thrust range up to 114,000 N (25,618 lbs) and has been designed to compete with similarly sized roller screw products and offer an energy efficient solution to hydraulic actuation.
With a wide range of standard configurable options, as well as customizable solutions, the ETH is designed to solve today’s most challenging applications.
ETH high force electric cylinder features:
- 5 frame sizes: 32, 50, 80, 100 & 125mm (DIN ISO 15552:2005-12 mounting footprint)
- Oversized ball screw and thrust bearings
- Maximum stroke: 2m (79 in)
- Maximum speed: 1.7 m/s (67 in)
- Maximum acceleration: 15 m/s2 (1.5 G)
- Bi-directional repeatability: +/- 0.03mm (.012 in), +/- 0.05mm for parallel mount (.020 in)
- Duty cycle: 100%
- IP54 rated as standard with options for IP65 and higher
- Integrated anti-rotation device
For more information on Parker’s ETH line, visit www.parkermotion.com/ETH.
Filed Under: Actuators, Bearings, Hydraulic equipment + components