Instruments for Industry (Ronkonkoma, NY) (IFI), a subsidiary of AMETEK Compliance Test Solutions, now offers a dual-mode, solid-state amplifier that combines continuous (CW) and pulse (P) operating modes. The new S31-500-900P amplifier has been optimized for performing 600 V/m radar pulse radiated immunity testing in the 0.8 to 3.1 GHz band. Features include:
- A 500 W continuous rating.
- A peak power rating that allows it to generate a 600 V/m test with either high gain narrow band antennas or a single wide band antenna.
- An operating temperature range from 0° to 50°C.
- A pulse width up to 570 µsec.
- A PRF range from 0 to 100 KHz.
- Rise/fall times of 15 nsec @ duty cycles up to 10% in the pulse mode.
- VSWR protection against any output mismatch.
- An input level of 0 dBm or less as well as internal systems diagnostics.
For more information visit www.ifi.com.
Filed Under: M2M (machine to machine)