Omron Automation and Safety announces the launch of three new websites—www.industrial.omron.us for the United States, www.industrial.omron.ca for Canada, and www.industrial.omron.mx for Latin America—all accessible through Omron247.com. The new sites are customized for each region and include a wide-range of information to better suit customers in these markets, according to Gregg Holst, Pan American President of Omron Automation and Safety.
Site visitors will quickly learn to appreciate a web platform which includes simplified navigation to make the web experience quicker and easier. Among the many enhancements are:
- Enhanced Content – Expanded, more useful information allows site visitors the opportunity to get answers to automation questions within a click or two.
- Easier Navigation – A simplified and intelligent layout features more photos, CAD drawings and technical notes, as well as the ability to browse more quickly.
- No More Registration Requirements – The entire website is open. For example, locks have been eliminated for manuals and CAD drawings.
- Product Selection Tables – A site upgrade to help visitors quickly find the proper product family.
- Distributor and System Integrator Look-up – A simple search tool allows site visitors to find an authorizedpartner.
- Multiple Languages – With only a click, visitors can view any site content in an alternate language— English or Spanish on the US or Latin America sites; English or French on the Canadian site.
- Industry Know-How – A new Expert Area is loaded with multiple application examples and a variety of case studies across divere industries.
- Consistency – All visitors now enjoy the same site experience in North America, Latin America or Europe. New Websites from Omron Automation and Safety, Page 2
- Download Center – With a simple search, visitors get instant access to the files they are looking for, including datasheets, brochures, certificates, manuals and publications.
- Requests – Links are established throughout the site so visitors can request additional information directly from the team of experts at Omron Automation and Safety.
Omron Automation and Safety
Filed Under: Factory automation, Safety systems + components