Pasternack Enterprises, Inc., (Irvine, CA) has released a new portfolio of L and S band high gain amplifiers covering 1.2 to 1.4 GHz and 3.1 to 3.5 GHz specifically used for commercial and military radar applications as well as observation satellites and communications systems.
Pasternack’s new high gain amplifier modules are packaged in hermetically-sealed metal enclosures and exhibit outstanding performance in high gain, gain flatness, high output power, and low noise. These RF amplifiers utilize a hybrid microwave integrated circuit design and advanced GaAs pHEMT technology to produce an unconditionally stable module. They are also designed with built-in voltage regulation, bias sequencing, and reverse bias protection for added reliability and over-voltage protection is installed externally for easy repair. Features and options include:
- SMA connectors, 50 ohm Input/Output.
- 10 & 20 Watt High Gain SSPA, LNA & Driver PA.
- 1.2 to 1.4 GHz and 3.1 to 3.5 GHz Frequency Range.
- Hermetically-sealed modules.
- GaAs pHEMT based technology.
- Unconditionally stable.
- High Power Output: 28 to 43 dBm.
- High Gain: 40 dB min.
- Low Noise Figure 1.1 & 1.5 dB, LNA models.
- Gain Flatness: ±0.5 to 1.5 dB.
- EAR99 (No Export License required).
For more information visit pasternack.com.
Filed Under: M2M (machine to machine)