PEM® TY-D® self-clinching cable tie-mounts and hooks from PennEngineering® create secure metal attachment points for mounting wires and cables to electronic chassis or enclosures. The hardware installs quickly and reliably in thin steel or aluminum panels, eliminates any need for screws or adhesives, and can be positioned permanently at specified locations and angles to promote optimized layouts. On the reverse side of hardware installation, panels remain smooth without protrusions to enhance the appearance of an assembly, maintain clearance requirements, and protect against potential EMI/RFI interference or contamination of electronics by dust or dirt.
- Hardware includes TD™ cable tie-mounts and TDO™ hooks
- Both types are RoHS compliant
- Offered in several sizes for installation in metal panels as thin as .040” / 1.02mm and thick as .125” / 3.18mm
- TD tie-mounts allow users to slide ties easily through the hardware’s “eye” for fast cable mounting
- TDO hooks enable users to attach, remove, and return tie-bundled wires at their mounting points when components need to be accessed for service or when wires or cables must be replaced
- Hook feature allows ties to remain intact and wires to remain wrapped
Filed Under: Cables + cable management, Materials • advanced