Power-One, a member of the ABB group and global manufacturer of renewable energy and energy-efficient power conversion and management solutions, proudly announces the ABC/MBC450 family of high efficiency power supplies that expand the broad offering of AC-DC open frame products up to 450W.
These products offer high power density in a rugged and reliable package for Industrial and Medical applications.
- 300W convection cooled
- ITE and Medical Certifications — 3rd edition (2XMOPP)
- Universal AC input
- Wide range of DC output voltages (5, 12, 15, 24, 30, 48V)
- 5V standby and 12V fan outputs standard
- Dimensions: 4.0″ x 6.5″x 1.6″ (101.6 x 165 x 41 mm)
- Conducted EMI EN 55022-B, FCC Part 15 Level B
- CE marked LVD
- RoHS Compliant
The ABC450 series has been designed for use in Process Automation, Test Equipment, Datacom and COTS military applications where high power rating with small size is important.
The MBC450 series is for use in Medical applications such as Imaging Equipment, Home Healthcare, Dialysis, Drug Pumps and Surgical Devices. The high convection ratings power systems without the use of fans.
Filed Under: Power Electronic Tips, Power supplies