Richardson RFPD (LaFox, IL) has announced immediate availability and full design support capabilities for two new hybrid amplifiers for CATV applications from TriQuint. The TAT8884HO GaAs power doubler amplifier operates from 50 to 1000 MHz. The TAT8888 is a GaN power doubler amplifier intended for output stage amplification in CATV infrastructure applications, including transmission and distribution. Features include:
- TAT8884HO: high linearity and gain.
- TAT8884HO: CSO of -75 dBc and CTB of -78 dBc.
- TAT8884HO: Draws 440 mA from a 24V supply.
- TAT8888: operation from 50 to 1000 MHz.
- TAT8888: Push-pull cascode design for flat gain and low distortion.
- TAT8888: Draws 445 mA from a 24V supply to exceed the output linearity performance of traditional GaAs-based amplifiers.
For more information, visit www.richardsonrfpd.com
Filed Under: M2M (machine to machine)