Stafford Manufacturing Corp. introduces custom-engineered and manufactured rigid shaft couplings that can be modified to solve a wide range of design and load handling issues.
- Manufactured in 1-pc, 2-pc, and 3-pc designs from steel, stainless steel, and aluminum with various bores to solve a wide range of mating and mounting problems
- Axial and annular keyways to transmit torque while retaining lateral motion
- Dual-keyed couplings are ideally suited for use with unsupported shafts
- Can incorporate different sized round, square, and hexagonal bores for the step-up or -down mating of unequal unsupported shafts and include mounting flanges
- Profiles can be made to match light- or heavy-duty applications and sizes from 1/8” to 6”I.D.
Filed Under: Materials • advanced