Specially developed and designed for shrink discs of the three-part series RINGFEDER RfN 4061 as well as the two-part series RINGFEDER RfN 4161, original RINGFEDER Safety Covers provide reliable and safe contact protection against screw heads of rotating shrink discs. They are made of high-quality black synthetic material, which features outstanding tear and abrasion resistance as well as excellent media stability.
RINGFEDER Safety Covers are particularly convincing due to the following features:
- Effective, secure contact protection from the screw heads of rotating shrink discs.
- Optimum availability in 13 sizes for shrink discs of the series RINGFEDER RfN 4061 and RINGFEDER RfN 4161 up to size 140 x 230 mm.
- Superior product quality thanks to perfect fit and use of high-grade synthetic material with ideal wear and durability properties.
- A high degree of user-friendliness due to fast, simple assembly and disassembly.
- Attractive pricing and short delivery times.
Detailed selection and operating criteria, as well as geometrical data, can also be obtained from the document Tech Paper RINGFEDER Safety Covers for Shrink Discs RfN 4061 & RfN 4161.
Suited for Series RINGFEDER RfN 4061 and RINGFEDER RfN 4161
- 13 Different Sizes
- High-Quality Synthetic Material
- Available up to Shrink Disc Size 140 x 230 mm
- Inner Diameter d: 49-225 mm (1.929-8.858-in.)
- Solid Shaft Diameter dw: 26-115 mm (1.024-4.528-in.)
- Length t: 22.5-67 mm (0.886-2.638-in.)
Filed Under: Coupling Tips