Streamlining PLC workflows with modern DevOps efficiencies
Until now, code development for industrial automation has not been able to take advantage of modern DevOps processes that have transformed traditional software development, due to the visual nature of PLC programming and the variety of development environments. New solutions are aiming to change this, with tools tailor-built for controls and automation engineers. Copia Automation is harnessing Git-based version control and applying it to PLC programming, enabling teams to streamline processes and maximize uptime. With Copia, teams can:
- Instantly access and view PLC code from multiple machines in one app
- Quickly identify the latest version of code and restore previous versions when needed
- Work concurrently on on the same project with branching and merging
- Instantly visualize Ladder Logic and Structured Text in a browser
- Easily understand code changes with greater context
All of these benefits together drive massive productivity gains, accelerating the speed at which companies deliver machinery and maximizing operational uptime.
Read the whitepaper to learn more, and try Copia for free with full features and no payment information required at copia.io/trial.
Sponsored content by Copia Automation
Filed Under: SPONSORED CONTENT