Taitien Electronics (Taiwan) has introduced the new OT-M and OW-M series capable of achieving any frequency up to 1.5 GHz with very low jitter. These new fast-delivery oscillators are ideal for high-speed networking applications such as Fiber Channel, 10 and 40 GbE PHY, SAS/SATA interface, and SONET. Features include:
- An output frequency range from 10 MHz to 1.5 GHz.
- Output logic including LVPECL, LVDS, and HCMOS.
- A jitter of ~ 0.5pS typical from 12 k to 20 MHz.
- Compact SMD packages in 7 x 5 mm and 5 x 3.2 mm
- A frequency stability of +/-25 ppm from -40° to 85°C.
- Available 3.3 and 2.5 V options.
For more information visit www.taitien.com.
Filed Under: M2M (machine to machine)