Most engineers are familiar with traditional wire wound (coiled) springs, but in this webinar attendees will learn about a viable alternative known as “machined springs”. Based on the whitepaper “Choosing between Machined and Wire Wound Springs”, the webinar will review differences between these two types of springs along with the advantages of each and application tips. If you work with torsion or compression/extension springs learn why a spring with a Pure Moment and Resolved Moment can significantly improve your products performance. The subject of preventing rotation when a spring compresses or extends will also be covered.
Attend this webinar to learn:
- The comparison between machined springs and wire wound springs
- How to add value by integrating other components to make a single spring solution
- Differences and limitations in spring coil geometry
- Parallel ends without grinding
- How to add redundancy into spring designs
Filed Under: WEBINARS, Springs