Speed is a fundamental advantage of 3D printing and is critical in the race to bring new products to market. When asked, most all of those performing 3D printing (or additive manufacturing) will say that speed is an important factor when incorporating the use of rapid prototyping into their product development cycle. But how fast is fast enough, and how is speed measured? Before you make a selection based on speed, make sure you understand what throttles it.
In this webinar Todd Grimm, additive manufacturing industry analyst and consultant, will discuss 3D printing (aka additive manufacturing) and some of the myths about the “speed” of different additive manufacturing technologies.
Watch this webinar to learn:
- Time across the whole process, not just the speed of the build phase
- Automated or manual: what’s most important to you?
- What affects time: the many variable you need to consider
- Speed is relative to your other options and your needs
- What should you consider when evaluating additive manufacturing systems
Filed Under: Rapid prototyping, WEBINARS