Attend Infocast’s 2nd Additive Disruption Summit, March 31 – April 2, 2015 in Santa Clara, CA, the only dedicated investment meeting for Additive Manufacturing.
This event will be the gathering place for entrepreneurs to network with venture and angel investors, and corporate strategists, for funding or partnerships. CEOs, CFOs and CTOs will explore M&A or joint venture opportunities to maximize first mover advantage in this exploding segment. The Summit will cover all markets, from high-end industrial to biomedical, to consumer/retail.
This forum will give attendees the opportunity to get important answers to key questions surrounding the 3D printing/additive manufacturing industry:
- What will be the disruptive impacts in the near, medium and long-term?
- What kinds of innovative and unforeseeable business models will be enabled by additive?
- How will the additive value chain evolve, which parts will consolidate, which will be absorbed?
- When will the big names in electronics step in?
- How to think about valuation, investment and M&A?
Don’t miss your opportunity to dive into the 3D Printing/Additive Manufacturing world and make business connections that count!
Click Here for More Information
Sponsor this Event
Filed Under: Industrial automation