Advantech’s Industrial Automation Group announced the release of the EKI-2726FHPI targeted at PoE enabled devices which are quite often used by IP cameras and high power demand switch projects. Compliant to IEEE 802.3af/at standard, the EKI-2726FHPI device offers four GbE + two SFP ports and the ability to do PoE+, which means for high power applications it can supply from 15.4 W at 48V to 30 W at 55V in each of its four ports.
It is DIN rail mountable with industrial grade dual 12~48VDC power input. The wide temperature range of -40-75°C means it can survive the most adverse of conditions while still providing reliable service. The Jumbo Frame Support can work with high powered video surveillance equipment and offer excellent bandwidth. This robust EKI-2726FHPI is designed for industrial applications offering UL508 and Class I, Division 2 certification plus a compact metal housing contributes to the IP30 rating.
Depending on your application, Advantech offers many PoE / PoE+ switches to fit your needs The addition of the EKI-2726FHPI to our EKI family gives customers a high power PoE+ option for power hungry devices that demand greater power output. Other options include:
- EKI-2525P – 5-port Industrial PoE Switch
- EKI-2525PA – 5-port Industrial PoE Switch with 24/48 Vdc power input
- EKI-2526PI – 6-port Industrial PoE Switch with wide temperature
- EKI-2526PAI – 6-port industrial PoE Switch with 24/48 Vdc power input and wide temperature
- EKI-2701PSI – Industrial PoE Splitter with wide temperature
- EKI-6528TPI – EN50155 8-port M12 unmanaged switch for Rail market
- EKI-7659CPI – 8+2G port Gigabit Managed Redundant Industrial PoE Switch with wide temperature
All of these Advantech PoE products are UL/cUL approved and the new EKI-2726FHPI adds IEEE802.3af/at PoE standard certification.
Filed Under: Ethernet — cables • hubs • switches, Networks • connectivity • fieldbuses