Advantech (Irvine, CA) introduced AIMB-503, a new industrial-grade MicroATX motherboard with 4th generation Intel Core i processor, providing better graphic and computing performance. Equipped with abundant I/O, AIMB-503 also enables extended connectivity to handle multiple peripherals. Integrated with the new SUSIAccess 2.0 Pro remote device management software, AIMB-503 can fulfill the essential demands in the ATM/KIOSK market, such as remote control, security, and system recovery. Features include:
- Supports Intel 4th generation Core i processors.
- Two 240-pin DIMM up to 16 GB DDR3 1600 MHz SDRAM.
- Supports dual display: DP+DVI, VGA+DP, VGA+DVI.
- Rich I/O & expansion options: 10 x COMs, 2 x USB 3.0, 7 x USB 2.0, and 8-bit GPIO, 2 PCIe x1, 1 PCIe x16, 1 PCI,1 Mini PCIe.
- Dual channel 6W amplifier for Audio.
- Embedded value added software: SUSIAccess, Acronis, McAfee supported for remote management, remote system recovery, and banking-level security for system protection.
For more information, visit www.advantech.com.
Filed Under: M2M (machine to machine)