E-Switch announces a new long life sealed tactile switch, the TL6200. The TL6200 series tact switch offers a long operating life of 10 million cycles and is rated to IP67 standards. This tact switch comes in both SMT (gullwing) and thru hole termination options, and offers multiple actuator lengths.
The applications and markets for this switch include consumer electronics, medical devices, audio/visual, computer peripherals, instrumentation, telecommunications and more.
Specifications for the TL6200 series tact switch include:
- Contact Arrangement: SPST
- Contact Rating: 50mA, 24VDC
- Contact Resistance: 30 mΩ Max (initial)
- Insulation Resistance: 10 MΩ Min.
- Dielectric Strength: 250VAC for 1 minute
- Electrical Life: 10,000,000 cycles
- Mechanical Life: 10,000,000 cycles
- Operating Temperature: -40 °C to 85 °C
- Storage Temperature: -40 °C to 85 °C
- Travel: 1.00mm
- Moisture Protection: IP67 ratings
- Actuation Force: 300 grams
Detailed specifications of the TL6200 series tact switch
TL6200 series catalog datasheetE-Switch
Filed Under: Electronics • electrical, Switches
Tell Us What You Think!