20W Rail URE1D_LD-20WR3 series are added to meet the market demand on the dual outputs (positive and negative), as an extension of MORNSUN 6-20W rail R3 DC/DC converters.
These converters provide a wide input voltage range of 40-160VDC required by input voltages of 72V, 96V, 110V in railway industry. Positive and negative outputs and isolation voltage up to 3000VDC ensure them to meet the railway locomotive EN50155 standard requirements. The URE1D_LD-20WR3 series have input UVP, OSC, OCP and OVP. 2×1 international standard packages in chassis mounting, DIN-Rail mounting, and etc. make the series widely used in DC distribution system, railway monitoring, lighting equipment, air-conditioning controller, information display and other railway vehicle-related equipment.
- Ultra wide input voltage range: 40-160VDC
- Enhanced isolation, isolation voltage: 3000VDC
- Operating temperature range: -40 to +85℃
- Input Under-voltage Protection, Output short circuit, over-current, over–voltage protection
- Low ripple & noise
- EMI meet EN50121-3-2 CISPR32/EN55032 CLASS A, without external components
- Reverse voltage protection available with A2S (Chassis mounting) or A4S (35mm DIN-Rail mounting)
Filed Under: Design World articles, TIPS SITES (EE World), Converters (electrical) AD + DA • transformers