Come see why Bosch Rexroth is the only stop you need for solutions in connected automation, assembly and handling. Rexroth experts will be available to walk visitors through product demonstrations, show off our latest technology and answer technical questions. Confidently using years of industry experience and product knowledge, booth #4400 proves why Rexroth is the ideal partner for connected automation.
Rexroth’s booth highlights will include:
• As an interactive communication platform, ActiveCockpit processes and visualizes production data in real time.
• The ActiveAssist is a digital assistance system that uses software to connect physical assembly to the virtual world.
• The Mechatronics @ Work demo produces a customized package, allowing users to order a batch size of one.
• Rexroth’s Linear Technology Total Line Automation display features a variety of our linear motion portfolio.
• The i4.0 Cube showcases a selection of Rexroth’s Industry 4.0 technologies which interact with the Mechatronics @ Work and ActiveMover demos displaying a variety of production data.
• Rexroth’s ActiveMover transfer system demonstrates how it is possible to transport products with great speed and precision.
• Understand the benefits of the digitalization of linear motion technology with Rexroth‘s new digitalization demo.
In addition to the product demonstrations, Rexroth will feature a selection of its technology including VarioFlow plus, aluminum framing as well as EcoShape tubular framing, production tools, high-precision tightening systems and a manual production system.
Filed Under: ALL INDUSTRY NEWS • PROFILES • COMMENTARIES