Available in quarter-turn, rotary, and linear versions, robust Rotork (UK) CMA actuators perform numerous process control valve, metering pump, and damper applications. Single-phase or DC electrical power is all that is required for simplified installation and control valve actuation in safe or hazardous areas. Explosion-proof certification to international standards is available. Features include:
- A user selectable increased shut-off torque/thrust option.
- Output speeds that are adjustable down to 50% of full speed, in 10% increments.
- A maintenance-free CMA drive train, permanently lubricated and environmentally protected to IP67.
- An industry-standard 4 to 20 mA control signal.
- A resolution of 0.2% on linear and quarter-turn applications, and 2° on the multi-turn models.
For more information visit www.rotork.com.
Filed Under: M2M (machine to machine)